Banco de la República summons university students in their last semesters from professional degrees who are interested in applying to internship openings to enroll in the selection process for the first half of 2020. Through this process, outstanding students in their academic performance, skills, and technical knowledge will be selected.
The invitation is addressed to undergraduate students throughout the country, whose location of practice is one of the different branches of Banco de la República, as follows:
- Economics: Professional practice to be developed in Bogotá, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, and Medellín.
- Business Administration: Bogotá and Ibagué.
- Anthropology: Honda, Leticia, and Santa Marta.
- Architecture: Ibagué.
- Arts: Pasto.
- Social Communication: Bogotá and Leticia.
- Geography: Honda and Pasto.
- History: Bogota, Honda, Pasto, Santa Marta, and Tunja.
- Civil Engineering: Ibagué.
- Industrial Engineering: Bogotá and Ibagué.
- Teaching Degrees: Honda, Leticia, Tunja, and Quibdó.
- Bachelor in Spanish: Ibagué.
- Childhood Pedagogy: Ibagué.
- Sociology: Pasto and Tunja.
- Social Work: Quibdó.
- Professional practices to be developed only in Bogotá: Information Sciences, Public Accounting, Law (only for six months), Graphic Design, Statistics, Finance, Environmental Engineering, Systems Engineering or related fields; Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mathematics, and Psychology.