Banco de la República informs that 30 December 2019 will be the last day of the year open to the public. There will be no public attention on 31 December. Regular schedules will be maintained for the remaining days of the month.
The windows at the Treasury will be open to the public until 30 December. In Bogotá, service hours at the Treasury Building (Calle 13 # 35-25) will be from 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Regular schedules are maintained for the other days of the month:
Branches will maintain their usual schedules:
* In order to avoid bank closure inconveniences, we request that you file your bill by 1:00 p.m. on 27 December, at the latest. The payment of invoices, collection bills, or any other equivalent documents filed until 16 December 2019 shall be made by 27 December at the latest.
These are the extraordinary closing schedules of the cultural spaces of Banco de la República in December 2019 and January 2020.
Bogotá: Luis Ángel Arango Library / Casa Republicana / Casa Gómez Campuzano
Bogotá: Botero Museum / Casa de Moneda Museum / Numismatic Collection and Art Collection / Miguel Urrutia Art Museum (MAMU) / Temporary Exhibitions / Project Room El Parqueadero.
Bogotá: Gold Museum
Network of Libraries (nationwide)
Zenú Museum (Cartagena) / Tairona Museum (Santa Marta) / Quimbaya Museum (Armenia) / Calima Museum (Cali) / Nariño Museum (Pasto) / Ethnographic Museum (Leticia).
Except for the above, service and closing times will be as usual during these weeks. Please find the national closure schedule here.
1. The Luis Ángel Arango Library in Bogotá is closed every public holiday.
2. The Gold Museums in Bogotá, Santa Marta, Cali, and Pasto are closed on Mondays throughout the year. The temporary exhibit at the Zenú Gold Museum in Cartagena is closed every Sunday, and the temporary exhibit at the Quimbaya Gold Museum in Armenia is closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
3. Art Museums: MAMU, El Parqueadero, Casa Republicana, the Botero Museum, and the Casa de Moneda Museum are closed on Tuesdays throughout the year.
4. The National Library Network is closed on Sundays throughout the year.
5. This information is subject to changes that will be announced and updated by various media.