Personal Attention Centers

  • Español
  • English

You may submit your requests, complaints, claims, suggestions, compliments and complaints regarding acts of corruption:

    • In writing, at any of the correspondence windows at the Central Bank nationwide.
    • Through the physical form available at the Central Bank’s facilities.
    • Verbally, requesting advice at our facilities.


To see the location of our facilities, please visit the following links: