Place of Birth: Cali.
Date of Birth: July 30, 1974
- MBA in Finance
Columbia Business School, 2002, New York
Universidad de los Andes, 1997, Bogotá
- Member of the Board of Directors of Banco de la República since February 2013 to date.
- Technical Deputy Minister, Ministry of Finance, January 2012-February 2013.
- Director of Financial Regulation, Ministry of Finance, 2010-2011.
- Superintendent Delegate attached to monitoring of risks and market behaviors, Financial Superintendence of Colombia, 2007-September 2010.
- Economic Research Manager, AFP Porvenir, 2006-August 2007
- Director of Operations and Markets Development , Banco de la República, 2005-2006.
- Head of Markets Development, specialized professional on public debt, Head (in charge) of the Foreign Exchange Market and professional at the Foreign Exchange Market, Banco de la República, 2003-2005.